Terms of Service
1. Magic MATH Tutoring strives to provide the best possible service. Magic MATH Tutoring will do everything in its power to help math grades and skill sets improve. However, it cannot guarantee success or be held accountable for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client.
2. Magic MATH Tutoring works within the school curriculum, but it cannot do homework or assignment questions that are meant to be the student's own work.
3. Any student dissatisfied with the quality of instruction after the first session is entitled to a repeat of the first session.
4. A parent or guardian must be home for the entirety of any sessions taking place in the home. Tutoring sessions may also be held in a public place such as a library.
5. Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the date and time and at the venue specified unless rearranged for the mutual convenience of both tutor and student.
6. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, will be billed to the client at a rate of one hour of instruction. If a student does not cancel a scheduled session at least 24 hours in advance, he or she may forfeit that tutoring session at the discretion of the tutor. Students are responsible for coordinating the schedule of all tutoring sessions with the tutor.
7. Magic MATH Tutoring is not liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of the use of its tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of materials. You, the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
Magic MATH Tutoring takes your privacy seriously, and takes strong measures to protect it. You only need to provide information that enables the delivery of the service you requested. This information is not shared with third parties without your permission to do so.
Information We Collect: Magic MATH Tutoring collects personally identifiable information from you when you purchase our services. However, the only information requested is what is needed in order for you to participate in the service such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, math grades, etc.